Considering Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Call an Irvine bankruptcy lawyer: 949-390-9994
Bankruptcy can be a tough decision, which is why it is important to consult
with an experienced legal professional before moving forward. Peter Rasla
& Associates, P.L.C. is here to provide the counsel and support you
need to navigate this difficult financial time. As an Irvine Chapter 7
bankruptcy attorney, Peter Rasla is qualified to take on your case.
Why should you consult with Attorney Rasla?
- He provides informative, helpful legal insight
- He carefully reviews each and every case that comes his way
- He has extensive legal experience
- He offers free consultations
- He helps clients avoid falling back into debt
- He advises clients on credit rebuilding
Peter Rasla & Associates, P.L.C. can review your case today and help
you determine if Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the right option for your financial
Contact the firm today if you would like to schedule a free consultation.
Is Chapter 7 bankruptcy right for me?
There are two main types of consumer bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and Chapter
13. While Chapter 13 is geared towards debtors with more consistent income
and who wish to pay back a majority of their debts, Chapter 7 focuses
on using assets to pay off non-dischargeable debts. It is often referred
to as the liquidation bankruptcy, as any un-exempt property will be used
to pay back creditors.
Chapter 7 is typically a good option for those who:
- Cannot pay back any debts
- Are under the median income (the Means Test)
- Are looking for a fresh financial start
- Want to put an end to creditor harassment
- Are willing to pay off creditors with some assets
- Want to take steps to rebuilding credit
Our team of legal professionals at Peter Rasla & Associates, P.L.C.
want you to know that exemptions are available, which means that you can
get a majority of your significant or meaningful assets exempted from
the liquidation process.
Fill Out a Free Case Evaluation Today
Though Chapter 7 is the simplest form of bankruptcy, it can be very complicated
for anyone not well versed in the process. Having a qualified and experienced
lawyer by your side is essential to ensure a smooth and effective process.
Contact Peter Rasla & Associates, P.L.C. if you need counsel for your
bankruptcy matters. You can get started by
filling out a free case evaluation.