Considering Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Call an Irvine bankruptcy lawyer: 949-390-9994
Bankruptcy can be a tough decision, which is why it is important to consult
with an experienced legal professional before moving forward. Peter Rasla
& Associates, P.L.C. is here to provide the counsel and support you
need to navigate this difficult financial time. As an Irvine bankruptcy
attorney, Peter Rasla is qualified to take on your case.
Why should you consult with Attorney Rasla?
- He provides informative, helpful legal insight
- He carefully reviews each and every case that comes his way
- He has extensive legal experience
- He offers free consultations
- He helps clients avoid falling back into debt
- He advises clients on credit rebuilding
Peter Rasla & Associates, P.L.C. can review your case today and help
you determine if Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the right option for your financial
Contact the firm today if you would like to schedule a free consultation.
Is Chapter 7 bankruptcy right for me?
There are two main types of consumer bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and Chapter
13. While Chapter 13 is geared towards debtors with more consistent income
and who wish to pay back a majority of their debts, Chapter 7 focuses
on using assets to pay off non-dischargeable debts. It is often referred
to as the liquidation bankruptcy, as any un-exempt property will be used
to pay back creditors.
Chapter 7 is typically a good option for those who:
- Cannot pay back any debts
- Are under the median income (the Means Test)
- Are looking for a fresh financial start
- Want to put an end to creditor harassment
- Are willing to pay off creditors with some assets
- Want to take steps to rebuilding credit
Our team of legal professionals at Peter Rasla & Associates, P.L.C.
want you to know that exemptions are available, which means that you can
get a majority of your significant or meaningful assets exempted from
the liquidation process.
Fill Out a Free Case Evaluation Today
Though Chapter 7 is the simplest form of bankruptcy, it can be very complicated
for anyone not well versed in the process. Having a qualified and experienced
lawyer by your side is essential to ensure a smooth and effective process.
Contact Peter Rasla & Associates, P.L.C. if you need counsel for your
bankruptcy matters. You can get started by
filling out a free case evaluation.